Friday, October 23, 2015

FlipStir™ Puzzle in Catalog!

It's always rewarding to see the toy that I invented in magazines, catalogs and websites, but this one was extra special. This magazine shown below, Rainbow Resource Center, Inc 2015 Christmas Catalog, is the catalog my wife and kids use to order fun crafts and toys. They found this page while simply shopping!! My kids then set it out on my dinner plate last night so I could see it and get my reaction, so fun.

The creative process has bursts of excitement but also lots of hard work. I'm deeply appreciative to Suchi Sairam who has worked so diligently over the last couple years to get exposure and market the toy through the toy industry. We are hoping others will continue to see the entertainment, educational and creativity of the FlipStir Puzzle family and sales will continue to grow and offset the investment.


Creative Remodeling

Interior design is another area where good design sense and production skills pays dividends. I had the unique opportunity to remodel my kit...